A cleaning cloth that’s eco-friendly, child safe, and pet safe? Check. How about one that doubles as a dapper pocket square? Check. Or, are you looking for a cleaning cloth that markets your business—with custom imprinting and branding? We’ve got you covered, with a roundup of modern cleaning cloths that serve double duty + make for a simple, fun add-on sale.
PHOTOGRAPHED BY DAVID KRESSLER
WORDS + STYLING BY KERRI ANN RAIMO
5 STEPS TO CLEAN
Share these quick + easy lens cleaning tips with your staff + customers.
A big EB shoutout to Sports Optical in Denver, for originally sharing these tips via e-blast.
- Begin by rinsing the glasses under hot water. This removes dirt and grit that could potentially scratch the lenses in steps 2 and 3.
- Spray lenses with cleaning solution.
- Using a microfiber cloth, wipe the solution off the lenses using relatively light pressure, which will remove remaining oil from the lenses.
- Using a dry portion of the cloth, remove any streaks remaining on the lenses.
- Bonus Tip: If you don’t have lens cleaning solution, mild soap (sans chemicals or added moisturizers) can do the trick. Never use dish detergent, Windex, paint thinner, or any other strong chemical cleaner to clean lenses.