Healthy Business Solutions
International Vision Expo, Eyecare Business and Luxottica have joined forces to bring you the business and financial management information you need to succeed in today’s competitive eyecare market. Through live seminars at the Vision Expo meetings and a new column in Eyecare Business, experts show you how to secure the fiscal health of your business utilizing processes, technology, efficiency, management and skill-building.
Visionomics® courses and column topics include:
- Getting Bang for Your Buck: Marketing Tips and Ideas
- Strategies in Building a Multi-Million Dollar Practice
- Increasing Your Average Sale
- Five Ways to Increase Profits
- Setting the Course for Success: Business and Strategic Planning
- How to Make Staff Members Income Producers
- How to Make Your Practice Stand Out
- How to Increase the Selling Price of Your Practice
- IOF (In-Office Finishing): The Business Strategy to Control the Quality, Delivery,
- Patient Satisfaction & Profits of Your Practice
- Secrets of a High Grossing Practice
- Increase Profits from Services and Products through Internal Marketing
- Techniques for Driving Sales
- Principles of Negotiations
- Successful Selling
- Managing Profitability
Click here to view the upcoming Visionomics courses during Vision Expo.
Frame Buyer's Certificate Program
Maximize your Dispensary's Revenue Potential with the Frame Buyer's Certificate Program
The Vision Council's Eyewear & Accessories Division and Eyecare Business are proud to partner to sponsor the Frame Buyer's Certificate Program at International Vision Expo. The certificate program offers approximately 18 hours of continuing education designed to maximize your dispensary's revenue potential. When you participate in eight or more hours of Inventory Management courses, you will receive a Frame Buyer's Certificate.
Attendees of Frame Buyer's Certificate Program courses learn to select, manage, monitor, promote and benchmark frame inventory and gain the core business and financial skills needed to be an effective buyer. The skills and knowledge gained in these courses are invaluable to frame buyers and can be implemented in a dispensary immediately.
To obtain your certificate you must complete a minimum of eight hours of the designated Inventory Management courses. Hours can be combined from year to year. Recent courses included:
- The Power and Profits in Sports Performance Sunwear
- How to Create & Implement A Successful Frame Buying Strategy: For Beginners
- Merchandising Magic
- Retail 101
- Want vs. Need: Creating Eyewear Desire
- How to Sell Expensive Stuff
- New & Now Frame Technology
- Managing Your Frame Inventory
- Tapping Under-Utilized Profit Centers
- Benchmarking Your Optical Dispensary
- Eyewear Pricing Strategies
Click here to view the upcoming Frame Buyer's Certificate courses during Vision Expo.
Most Popular Recent Articles
This year my biggest challenge will be: